Friday, December 21, 2007

A Dream And A Hope

A dream has come true right now and I am hoping that it will keep on living. As you know in my interests I have listed that one of my intrests are singing. Well, my brother just so happens to sing and record himself and he is now willing to record me!!
I have wanted to do this for so long. And now I am hoping that he is willing to keep on recording me:D
I feel that my spirit is lifted up when I sing. I love classical music!! Like Josh Groban style. So that is what I hope that he will be willing to record. My brother also composes the music, so this opens up a lot of opportunities.
As soon as we get the song that we are working on right now recorded, I might have a music Myspace!! We just started yesterday so we still have awhile to go though. But I am looking forward to the day when I can hear what it sounds like with my vioce recorded for real.
My brother will be singing with me also. So I am looking forward to that. I hope that I can write real soon and tell you that it is finished!! But for now I must say goodbye.

No comments: