Monday, December 24, 2007

The Night Before Christmas

Hello All,
I am sitting here in my room blogging about the things that I have done on the night before Christmas. We opened one present which was from our Grandparents and then had the Christmas story from the Bible and then got to watch Jesus Of Nazareth. I really enjoyed watching this, because it is so insightful about all of the things that happened around the birth of Christ Jesus.
It opens your eyes to know that the story was not just about Mary having a baby in a stable. No, it really opens up your eyes about the amazing events surrounding this miraculous birth.
I am so excited about tommorow morning when we open our presents!! I love when we get up early and open out presents. It feels so specail as my family surrounds me, together and close. I know that it will not last forever, so I treasure the time that we have left.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments: